Off The Wall Restaurant: A new place to eat in Pearl Kai

Off The Wall - Pearl Kai

The next time you find yourself in Aiea near Pearl Kai Shopping Center, consider dropping by the newly opened Off The Wall restaurant for a bite to eat.

I dropped in with my family for lunch the other day and we really enjoyed ourselves. First we walked up to these menus by the cash register.

Off The Wall Menu

Off The Wall Menu

At lunch time you order and pay at the counter, then find a seat. They’ll bring your food over to you when it’s ready.

With all the plate lunch options we had the choice of white or brown rice and mac or toss salad. I love that you can get brown rice and toss salad if you want to go healthier. Off The Wall also has a selection of salads if you’re really watching your diet.

On to the good stuff, here’s what we got…

Soy Miso Chicken

Off The Wall  Soy Miso Chicken

Kobe Asian Hamburger Steak

Off The Wall Hamburger Steak

Miso Ramen

Off The Wall Miso Ramen

Karaage Chicken

Off The Wall Karaage Chicken

Below are the menus that were displayed on the restaurant’s outside windows. Executive chef Grant Murata explained that the menu is likely to change often so this is just an idea of what they have right now.

Off The Wall Menu

Off The Wall Menu

Off The Wall Menu

Off The Wall Menu

Everything we got that day was really good. I can’t wait to go back again!

Off The Wall
Address: Pearl Kai Shopping Center, 98-199 Kamehameha Highway, Aiea, Hawaii 96701
Phone: 808-486-9255

Website: offthewallhawaii.com

Hours
Lunch 11:00 am – 2:30 pm, Monday – Saturday
Dinner 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Monday – Sunday
Late Night: Coming Soon

12 comments   -   June 28, 2008

1 noble pig { 06.28.08 at 11:36 am }

Wow, they have quite an extensive menu. What a find.

2 Lori { 06.28.08 at 11:41 am }

Hi noble pig,
I know, I gotta go back again so I can try the other items on the menu. I actually heard about this place from my parents. My cousin’s cousin on my mom’s side is one of the owners of the restaurant. ;)

3 kat { 06.29.08 at 4:10 am }

sounds like a place I’ll have to check out next time I’m home!

4 Lori { 06.29.08 at 11:59 am }

Hi kat,
Seeing the places you like to grind when you come home, I think you’d like this place! :)

5 rowena { 06.30.08 at 3:08 am }

Oooh…i love it when foodies post menu shots! Reading the list, I’d go for the okinawan shoyu pork plate lunch. Everything looks so good!

6 Lori { 06.30.08 at 3:15 am }

Hi rowena,
I saw them making the shoyu pork on the morning news show. It looked really ono too!

7 Lover of Okinawan food { 07.12.08 at 10:49 pm }

Thanks. Enjoyed the food very much…..Service was great. It was a well worthwhile drive from town to Pearl City…made our night.

8 Lori { 07.14.08 at 2:05 am }

Hi Lover of Okinawan food,
I’m so glad you enjoyed yourself at Off the Wall! :)

9 D { 08.01.08 at 9:49 am }

The food was outstanding. The service was immaculate. This is the place to go in Pearl City for ono food and quality service. Everything we ate (6 of us) was great. I highly recommend this place.

10 Lori { 09.06.08 at 6:28 am }

Hi D,
I’m really glad you enjoyed the food and service! :D

11 Burt { 09.06.08 at 7:34 pm }

Thanks for the recommendation. Checked the place out tonight and enjoyed it. I had the chicken karaage and spring rolls appetizer. Keep up the great work with this site. Love the photography. Please email me when you get a chance. I would love to chat.

12 Lori { 09.08.08 at 11:35 pm }

Hi Burt,
You’re welcome! Thanks for the compliments on the site and photos, I’m glad you are enjoying it! :D

And thanks for the link to your site. Your show on 89.3 KIPO sounds really interesting, I’ll have to start listening at that hour!