Garlic Green Beans with Shiitake Mushrooms
Here’s a side dish I could seriously eat for dinner. One of those dishes where, if you don’t move the bowl away from me I’m going to keep eating…and eating…until the bowl is absolutely picked clean.
1. Soak some dried sliced shiitake mushrooms in a bowl of water to rehydrate.
2. Slice a bunch of fresh green beans into 1.5 to 2 inch pieces.
3. Put a tablespoon of oil in a small pan along with 1 or 2 cloves of chopped garlic. Let this cook on low/medium for about a minute.
4. Turn the heat up and saute the drained mushrooms and green beans in the garlic oill.
5. Add a little sprinkle of salt to taste.
That’s it you’re done! Feel free to add any other veggies that you like. On this day I also added a little carrot to the mix.
That garlic oil that lightly covers everything is so addicting!